What We Are Doing:
- At Home Again St. Johns, our Drop-In Center at 1850 SR 207 is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00-5:00 and Tuesday from 9:00-1:00.
- We are putting a limit on the number of people that we have in and outside of the building so we can keep some distance between everyone.
- We are regularly cleaning the facility and hot-spots to maintain a clean and safe environment while following the CDC guidelines.
- We are currently serving dinner here on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:15 p.m.
- We offer case management, resource & referral, and assistance with applications for benefits that clients may be entitled to. We also offer laundry and showers.
If you can help or need help, please call us at (904) 687-6043.
How can I help Home Again St. Johns during this time?
Giving financially is the best way you can help Home Again St. Johns during this time. We use donations to pay for needed goods while also offering case management, resource & referral, and assistance with applications for benefits that clients may be entitled to. We also offer laundry and showers.
We can always use donated goods to help ease the burden for our homeless community, please read our list of donated goods that we can use to serve our community.
Federal and Government Resources
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Non-filers Enter Payment Info Here – Economic Impact Payments
General Covid-19 Guidance
- 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home
- Contact Tracing
- General Prevention
- International Travel
- Covid-19 Prevention
- Screening Facilities
- Protection, Planning & Care for Older Adults
- Protect Yourself in Gatherings & Crowds
- Social Distancing
- Should I get tested?
- Stop the Spread
- Symptoms of Covid-19
- Traveler Info Card
- Kids Hand washing Print
- FL Department of Health Toolkit (press releass with captions and ASL)